Steps for CF Auckland
CHALLENGE YOURSELF AND RAISE MONEY FOR CF IN THE PROCESS
Please join us on cystic fibrosis (CF) Awareness Week 13-19th August to achieve as many steps for CF as you can!
CF Auckland have the goal of raising $30,000 to help pay for essential equipment and other vital support services to help minimise the financial burden that CF puts on families.
- Head to Give a Little to set up your own page or get a team of people together and set up a team page. When asked who the beneficiary is, search and choose ‘CF Auckland’.
- Set your goal and encourage as many friends, family and work colleagues to sponsor you.
- Download a Steps App on your device. Then head out and get those steps in. If you are part of group, track, compare and compete as to who gets the most steps.
- Upload photos and your progress during the week onto the Steps for CF Facebook Event. You can also find the link for this event through the CF Auckland facebook Page.
- And finally sit back and feel amazing that you have made a real difference to a person living with CF – THANK YOU!
The Warehouse Atrium ‘Bags for Good’
CF Auckland has been selected by The Warehouse to be part of their ‘Bags for Good’ neighbourhood programme from January to August 2017. Shop at The Warehouse Atrium(city) and Sylvia Park, grab a cardboard token and pop it in our box. The more tokens we get, the more money they will donate to CF Auckland.